Hints to make your Ecostraw last and perform at its best
- DO NOT over tighten. Once connected, a light finger tight twist is all you need – depending on how much you “play” with your straw during use you may need to occasionally re-finger tighten your two piece Ecostraw
- Wash with PH neutral or PH <7 soaps only – rinse with water for best results
- When used for hot beverages test temperature to your comfort level
- Fill container with lemon juice, water, vinegar (almost any non-poisonous liquid) for cleaning straw when away from home
- Once you have cleaned your straw – discard liquid
- Use cleaning brush by pushing through both ends of separated straw to clean inside then store brush in handy container for next time you need it.
- DONT forget your straw – if you do lose your straw go to www.ecostrawcanada.com and you can buy a replacement single straw OR customize your straw by having more than one color – mix and match different colours for your own style.